We've just updated our environment from 20.3 to 20.3.3 and we have some issues:
- Alarms disappears from the screen in a few seconds, counter reset to 0 and "Error retrieve alarms" error appears.
- Groups are not present in "Groups" section but they're correctly shown in Home.
- Inventory section appears empty
This issue may be related to an issue with "Policy Management" where "Queue building up on primary hub for Policy Management"
The following errors may be seen in the policy_management.log (OC Wasp folder):
Release : 20.3
Component : UIM OPERATOR CONSOLE - ALARM VIEWER / UIM - POLICY_MANAGEMENT_WS
If the errors mentioned in the "Cause" Section in the KB are seen, apply the following steps:
1. Download the hibernate-core-5.0.12.Final.jar attached to this KB.
2. Copy this file to the following directory on the UMP server
3. rename the following file in the same directory:
hibernate-core-5.2.7.Final.jar to hibernate-core-5.2.7.Final.jar.save
4. deactivate/activate wasp on the OC server