Because of this problem, the storage array currently does not have redundant power supplies. The storage array will continue to operate with the remaining power supply. However, failure of the remaining power supply will result in a loss of access to the storage array. Therefore, make sure you correct this problem as soon as possible.
- Check each of the following for problems with setup, loose connections, or failures:
- Power switch on the power supply - Make sure the power switch is in the ON position.
- Power cables - Check for loose connections or faulty cables.
- Power outlets - Make sure there is power coming from the outlet, and that all cables are properly connected.
- Circuit breakers for main power - Check to see if the breakers need to be reset.
- Circuit breakers on a controller tray - Some models of controllers contain circuit breakers. If the No Power Input problem was reported on a controller tray (instead of a drive tray), check the circuit breakers on the controller that reported the error. Refer to the hardware manual for specific information about locating and servicing circuit breakers on controllers.
- Power to building - Check to see if any power to the building has been interrupted.
- Click the Recheck button to rerun the Recovery Guru. The failure should no longer appear in the Summary area. If the failure appears again, contact technical support and be prepared to share the log bundle from the storage array.