This impacts any type of Time Scale Value (TSV) such as Money, Number or Percentage where the 'Time-Varying Date Constraints' are configured.
The use of Fiscal Start / End Periods for Fiscal TSVs is working as expected.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Create an attribute on the Project object with the following properties:
- Attribute Name: TSV Money Dates
- Attribute ID: tsvdates01
- Data Type: Time-varying
- Time-varying Type: Calendared
- Time-varying Data Units: Money
- Currency Code Location: Reference another attribute of this object - Currency Code
- Time-varying Date Constraints:
- Start On: Start
- Finish On: Finish
- API Attribute ID: p_tsvdates01
- In Modern UX, configure the Project generic grid to have ONLY the 'TSV Money Dates' configured for 6 months from July 2021 - Dec 2021
- Configure the Project grid to show the Project Start and Finish Dates
- In the Project grid, show some projects that Finish BEFORE July 2021
- Try to edit the TSV cells on the row for this project in some periods that are outside of the project start / finish dates
Expected Results: The field should react and let the user know that the data entered is outside of the date constraints of the TSV field.
Actual Results: The data is entered and saved outside of the Time-varying Date Constraints.