Cannot use a parameterized lookup at the third level object in the Modern UX.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Under the Master Object: Project
Create a Child object:
"Deliverables" "deliv_prj_l2" (sub-object under Project)
2. Create a child object of "Deliverables":
"Funding" "funding_l3" (sub-object under Deliverables)
3. Create an attribute on the Funding object:
API Attribute id: "v_fund_dept"
Lookup Parameter: prj_id ----> odf_grand_parent_id
4. Go to Modern UX, Project List, open a Project that uses a Blueprint with the 'Deliverables' subobject Module
5. Go to the Deliverables Module
6. Click on any row to select a Deliverable
7. In the Deliverable Details fly-out, click the 'Funding' tab
Expected Results: Able to use a parameterized lookup at the third level object in the Modern UX.
Actual Results: You will get an error: One or more parameters 'param_prj_id' are not API enabled. You may see unexpected results.
This is caused by DE59814
This is fixed in 15.9.2
Back ported and fixed in 15.9.1 Patch 1.