TITLE: Name of Last Column Disappears When Scrolling
In the Classic Interface, while viewing a Grid portlet, the name of the last column disappears while scrolling.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Log into the Classic Interface. Access the Projects section . (You need some Projects in the list to scroll through)
2. Click the gear icon, go to "Configure" and add more columns to the interface, so that all the columns will not display without scrolling to the right.
3. Go back to the Projects portlet, and scroll to the right so you can see the last column name.
4. Scrolling down through the Project list.
The name should be present whether you're scrolling or not
Scroll down, and the name of the last column disappears. When you scroll up to the top it appears again.
Release : 15.9.2, 15.9.3
Component : CLARITY APPLICATION
This problem has been logged as Defect DE62204, and is under review.
1. Reduce the number of columns so they fit the screen.
2. Use the MUX instead of the Classic interface.