When trying to load charts in on-premise 2.1, the following error is shown:
The following items have errors:
Table (id = ###):
Can't load the report query: ###.
Release : 2.1
Component : Charts
To resolve this issue, download the file attached to this case and unpack the file.
The update_core_apps.sh file is intended to be transferred directly to /tmp/ of the v2.1 Rally Oracle DB VM via FTP or SCP.
It is recommended to transfer the update_core_apps.sh file using the ops user, but take note that the script will need to be executed as the oracle user.
Steps for installation:
- Transfer the update_core_apps.sh file using the ops user to /tmp of the Rally On-Premise Database Virtual Machine.
- Once transferred, login to the DB VM as the ops user and switch to the oracle user with `sudo su - oracle`.
Note: If the ops and or the ops user password has not been set on your DB VM, you will need to do so first.
refer to the [2.1 installation and admin guide](https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/dam/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/assets/enterprise-software/agile-development-and-management/pdfs/Rally_on-prem_admin_v2.1.0.pdf) for more details in this regard.
- At this time verify the update_core_apps.sh file that was transferred to /tmp/ is owned by oracle and has execute permissions.
`chown oracle update_core_apps.sh`
`chmod +x update_core_apps.sh `
- Execute the script as the oracle user with `./tmp/update_core_apps.sh` and follow the prompts. The script should only take a few seconds to complete.
- Finally, after the script has been successfully executed navigate to Admin Dashboard browser page i.e. Services VM host or IP:8800 and stop/start the services to complete the installation.