How can I schedule emails of AAI Insight reports?
Release : 6.3.0-1
Component : AUTOMIC AUTOMATION INTELLIGENCE INSIGHT
1. Verify that the SMTP server details are added to the Configuration tool's Other tab
You can launch the configuration tool from the <Install Dir>/config/ directory by running ./run.sh on Linux(Requires x11 forwarding) or run.bat on Windows.
2. Login to the AAI website http://FQDN_AAI_Server:8080/aai/v1
3. Create or view an existing Insight report.
4. At the bottom of the report is Clock Icon, which will open the Scheduler window for scheduling runs/emails of the report.
Enter all the scheduling details, email address, and Attachment format and click Ok.
5. You can view the list of Scheduled Reports on the System Tools->Report Scheduling tab in the AAI website.
Here you can check the box next to the report and force it to run/email now by clicking the Play button.
If there is a firewall, ensure that both your AAI server and your Insight server can access the SMTP server on port 25(default).