Configuration was unable to be retrieved.
Message: Internal Server Error: Adapter cdm failed generating representive model of inventory for /Domain/hub/robot/cdm
Resolution: Please check the ppm.log file for additional details
Error Code: PPM-011
Click Retry to attempt to save your configuration again.
Click Close to close this Window.
Release : 20.3
Component : UIM - PPM
This is related to an issue processing the input from AIX servers. Attached to this KB article you will find a .jar file which corrects this issue.
Steps are as follows:
- ensure cdm probe is running CDM 6.60 (non-MC) version. Deploy this version of the probe if necessary.
- deactivate cdm probe on the robot where this occurs, and deactivate "ppm" probe on the hub which this robot reports to.
- on the hub locate the following folder:
- within this folder, delete any cdm-adapter*.jar files that are present.
- download the .jar file attached to this KB article and if necessary, rename it to cdm-adapter-6.60.jar
- place that file in the above /adapterlib/ folder
- activate ppm and cdm probe and the issue should be resolved.
This will be corrected in the next CDM release after 6.60.