Post upgrade to UIM 20.3.3 the alarm filter 'matches' operator in OC Dashboard Designer is broken
Article ID: 221281
DX Unified Infrastructure Management (Nimsoft / UIM)
After updating UIM to 20.3.3 the alarm filter in the Dashboards Designer appears to be broken.
We used filter matches and RegEx for checking multiple objects.
- Release : 20.3.3
- Component : UIM OPERATOR CONSOLE - DASHBOARDS/DESIGNER
- The matches operator has been reintroduced into the Operator Console in 20.3.3, September 2021 Patch.
- You now have the ability to create alarm data sources with filters using the matches operator driven by RegEx.
- Deploy the patch artifacts if you want to use the matches functionality.
- Note that the matches operator was not available in the UIM 20.3.3 release.
Reference: Create an Alarm Data Source