When I log into Clarity I get a blank page. Other users can log in, so only me is affected.
What can be the cause behind?
The user's home page was corrupt
1. Login to Clarity with another user who is successful.
2. He will be redirected to the General Homepage (Home > Personal > General)
3. Click on Manage My tabs (spanner icon)
4. Click on the General tab
5. Copy the URL. It will look something like:
6. Now using the URL, try to log in as affected user
7. If you are successful, you will be redirected to the General tab content.
8. Take a note of the portlets present. Click on Restore Defaults
9. Your home page has now been restored
10. Logout and login normally