Issues below when using Google chrome on HTTP:
- "CABI is not available or accessible . Please contact your administrator." when trying to access reports from the Operator Console.
- Dashboards show "This feature is not currently supported in Visualize.js."
- Dashboards keep loading until it timeout
Google Chrome and Edge have restricted cookies using SameSite on not HTTPS.
Release : 20.3x
Component : UIMOC
Unified Infrastructure Manager - Operator Console
- The permanent fix (recommended) is to configure OC and Cabi to use HTTPS.
Configure HTTPS in Admin Console or OC (Self-Signed Certificate)
Configure HTTPS in Admin Console or OC (Authority-Signed Certificate)
- Temporary Workaround configure wasp CABI with HTTPS until you import the certificate!
1- Navigate to the Cabi robot.
2- Select Raw Configure if the wasp probe
3- With the setup section highlighted, create a new key, key name https_port key value 443 (by default) and apply then restart the wasp probe.
1- Google Chrome