Resizing the attribute box on Blueprints - > Create from Template Section doesn't work as expected.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to Clarity.
2. navigate to Administration -> Objects -> Investment Object.
3. Create a Large String - PLain Text attribute and furnish the API ID for this attribute.
4. Navigate to New UX -> Administration -> Blueprints.
5. create a copy of the standard blueprint. Click on the newly created blueprint.
6. click on the "Create from Template" section and click on Edit.
7. Add the newly created Large String attribute to the section. Expand the size of the attribute on the section something like 2 X 4 or 4 X 4. Publish the blueprint.
8. navigate to Projects, Click on new project and select the Template associate with the newly created blueprint.
Release : 15.9.1
Component : Clarity MUX Blueprints and Administration
This is caused by defect DE62082 and is fixed in 15.9.3