On the Resource, Allocations, Detail view: when I mouse over the aggregation section of the view the Resource Availability (Threshold) value displays as 0.00, why?
In the Weekly Allocation option section the field 'Threshold Aggregation Function' is set to [--Select--], and not to Maximum.
Steps to update Studio configuration:
- Login as an administrator user
- Navigate to Administration, Studio: Objects, Team Object
- Go to the Team Object, Views tab (if you are using partitions, be sure to update view for each partition as needed)
- Click [Options] link for the 'Resource Allocations - Detail' view (Category = List Column)
- In the 'Column and Bar Graph Summary' section, click on the column link 'Allocation By Period'
- In the 'Primary Column' section, set the 'Threshold Aggregation Function' = Maximum
- Click 'Save and Return', then 'Save and Return' again
- Because the 'Options' are updated, you have to 'Publish' the changes for all users to see the change
- NOTE: Clicking 'Publish' button will reset all user views (for the current partition)