Not able to issue ACF2 commands using OpenSSH utility
ACFUNIX utility can issue commands to ACF2 in a batch like mode from a TSO or USS prompt. It can be used similar to the TSO command after creating a symbolic link from the ACFUNIX load module and then invoke SSH to issue the ACF2 commands as shown below:
1. Invoke Windows PowerShell(OpenSSH)
2. Logon to SSH using your id: SSH [email protected]
3. Enter your Password
4. Issue: $ export PATH=$PATH:/u/user/logonid
5. List the ACFUNIX path using: Ls
6. Issue ACF2 commands using ACFUNIX: acfunix 'list logonid'
7. To issue multiple commands: acfunix 'MULT set control(gso)~list opts~set lid~list logonid'