When mapping Charge Codes in Microsoft Project (MSP) for Tasks, only system charge codes are displayed. Investment-specific charge codes are not displayed (they are shown as blank) and when a project is saved, these are removed from Clarity.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to Administration > Project Management > Settings.
2. Ensure that 'Enable Investment-specific Charge Codes' is enabled.
3. Create an MSP Field Mapping for Charge Codes:
Object Type: Task
Data Operation: Import and Export
PPM Attribute ID: prchargecodeid
MSP Field Name: Text10 (or any valid 'TextX')
4. Create a new Charge Code on a project (Project > Properties > Charge Code > New).
5. On that project, add a task and assign the Charge Code.
6. Open the project in MSP.
Expected Results: Investment-specific Charge Code is displayed for the task on the Text10 attribute
Actual Results: Text10 is blank for all tasks that had any Investment-specific charge code. Dropdown do not display any Investment-specific charge code, only system charge codes. Saving will blank the charge code in Clarity.
This issue has been reported to Engineering as DE62066.
Release : 15.8.1
Component : CA PPM MICROSOFT PROJECT (MSP)
This issue is being reviewed by Engineering.