After configuring Spectrum OneClick to use SSL, the Spectrum WebApp fails to launch with the following error message:
SPC-OCC-19251: Could not connect to web server at https://localhost.com:8443
The Spectrum OneClick webpage loads and the Spectrum Java Console launches successfully.
The -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword was set incorrectly in the JVM Arguments webswing configuration.
Release : DX NetOps Spectrum 20.2
1. Navigate to the https://localhost.com:9443/spectrum URL in a broswer.
2. Login with the spectrum user and spectrum as the password.
3. Click on the "Manage" Link.
4. Click on the "Config" button.
Scroll down to the JVM Arguments and modify the -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword to the correct keystore password.
5. Stop and Restart the DX NetOps Spectrum webtomcat process.