We have an issue when trying to create a report using CABI.
After choosing "UIM Metrics Topic" and the input controls, I get the following error :
For information "uim_db_ha" is the name of our UIM database.
Database is MySQL 5.7, running under Linux CentOS 7.
Version of CABI is 4.30. DX IM version is 20.3.3 with all patches/HF from June installed.
Release : 20.3
Component : UIM OPERATOR CONSOLE - CABI REPORTS AND INTEGRATION
There is a minor update in the code, so we need to update the jar file
uim_core_dashboards_utils.jar to the attachment section in the KB.
Please follow the below steps to deploy:
1. Login via superuser in cabijs via browser.
2. From View Menu select Repository.
3. In Left Tree Go To root --> Public ->CA ->UIM>Resources ->Common->lib.
4. In the right pane there would be "uim_core_dashboards_utils.jar", select and right-click and select "export" to take a backup of the existing file.
5. Now again select "uim_core_dashboards_utils.jar", right-click to "edit" the file.
6. In the "Upload a File From Your Local Computer" page browse for the new jar file and then click on submit.
7. Restart the cabi probe and verify the issue again.