Audited TSV attributes are showing the values only in seconds instead of Hours or Days on all objects
Same is happening for Allocation, Hard Allocation, all OOTB and custom time-varying attributes.
Same is happening if Audit is set on the NPIOs or Team/ Task object.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Administration, Studio: Objects, Project, Audit Trail
- In Attribute Audit section for update select ETC for Labor resources and EAC for Labor resources
- Save and Exit
- Go to Application and create a new project
- Assign two resources to the team
- Create a new task on this project and assign both resources
- Open Task list view, expand the filter, and click Show all, in order to get the task displayed.
- Select Actions - Edit Mode and modify the ETC for the entire task
- (if ETC field not available, click Actions : Configure and add ETC field to Task list)
- Go to Actions : Edit Mode
- Modify the ETC to another value. Save
- Go to Audit tab
- Note ETC for Labor Resources is in the list of audited attributes
- Click on Show TSV
Expected Result: Old and new values to show in Hours or Days depending on Default System Unit
Actual Result: Old and new values showing only in seconds.
Resolved in CA Clarity PPM 13.3