Weekly Fiscal Periods created in Clarity PPM are not being displayed for the entire range in the Modern UX
Steps to reproduce.
1. Create weekly fiscal periods for the Entity from year 2019 to 2031 and make them active in the Classic UI
2. Create a project with start date 1st January 2021, end date 31st December 2031
3. Assign one or resource to the project
4. Click on the Staff view in the Modern UX and select the view options
5. Select Allocation for the per-period metrics and Weeks for periods.
6. Click the Start Period and scroll as far down as possible.
Expected Result: The weekly periods display as far as the fiscal periods which is to the end of December 2031
Actual Result: The weekly periods only display up to the year 2028.
Release : 15.9.1
Component : CA PPM STUDIO
This behaviour is not seen in Clarity PPM 15.9.2
Upgrade to Clarity PPM 15.9.2.