We see a model in one of the Global Collections in Spectrum OneClick but we do not see that model in any of the Topology Views under the Universe.
Release : Any
Component : Spectrum Discovery & Modeling
The most likely root cause is the model was either cut or removed from the Universe Topology view. For example, right mouse clicking on the model and selecting either Cut or Remove from the menu.
To verify, please do the following:
1. Select one of the models in OneClick
2. Click on the Attributes tab
3. Filter for and select the Model_Handle attribute id 0x129fa and note the value
4. Log into the SpectroSERVER system as the user that owns the Spectrum install
5. cd to the $SPECROOT/vnmsh directory and enter the following command to start a CLI session:
6. Enter the following command where <MH> is the model handle noted in step 3 above:
./show associations mh=<MH> | grep Collects
If no value is returned than that is the issue.
You can right mouse click on the model in the OneClick Global Collection and select Copy from the menu. Then, navigate to a Universe Topology view and click on the paste icon.