CA SDM : Attachments attached to ticket shows status as Not Installed
Article ID: 217910
CA Service Desk Manager
CA SDM, in tickets attachments have status as Not installed.
CA Service Desk Manager, all releases
If the attached file is not stored in repository successfully then we see the status as "Not installed".
Below screenshot is FYR:
Issue was due to network latency.
Below are the list of attachments status that are shown on ticket:
- Installed - Attachment is available and in place.
- Link Only - Attachment is a URL link.
- Not Installed - Attachment is not in place. Request has not completed successfully.
- Archived - Attachment is archived.
- Not Available - The attachment could not be found after an archive and purge.
- Knowledge File - Attachment is a text file.