- The problem started after creating New tenants
- New tenants information doesn't appear in Elastic:
- All pods are running (verification done using: kubectl get pods -n<your-namespace>)
- No issue with memory or disk space (verification done using kubectl describe nodes)
- When opening "Service Analytics" > create a new service, the below error is reported: "400 /oi/v3/queryTas/analytics"
- when opening "Performance Analytics" , the below error is reported : "500 /oi/v2/api/Inventory/fields"
- restarting all services using <dx-platform-HOME>/tools/dx-admin.sh stop and start doesn't hep.
Result: confirmed there was a LAG on UIM CIs ingestion.
"While upgrading to oi_connector 1.38 or later versions, check and update the key subscribe_to_uim_inventory_ci value to 'no' in the oi_connector.cfg file. The key subscribe_to_uim_inventory_ci can be found in the setup section of the oi_connector.cfg file /setup/subscribe_to_uim_inventory_ci, below default value:
DX Operational Intelligence 20.2.1
DX AIOPs Troubleshooting, Common Issues and Best Practices