Issue Description:- Success MQ recorded service is not working post implementation at LISA with Tibco-Frontend MQ setup layer.
Below are the few more other errors- The MQ message could not be read: Input length = 1.
Release : 10.5
Component : CA Service Virtualization
charset as 838 was not getting set
Please open a support ticket and request for patch_DE497744_10.5.0_GA.jar for this issue.
Here is what you need to do:
1. Go to workstation machine
2. Exit Workstation
3. create LISA_HOME/lib/patches folder
4. Place the solution patch "patch_DE497744_10.5.0_GA.jar" at LISA_HOME/lib/patches folder
5. Launch Workstation
6. Launch the recording screen
7. For Live Response queue, use the 'Edit Advanced Parameters' option and set the Override charset as 838 as shown below. With this change, you should be able to record properly. Please test and confirm. IF you still face any issue, please share workstation.log file.