How to Install CICManager on Internet connected Machine for Downloading and Exporting Patches.
1. Copy the ITCM ISO to Machine on which you have Internet connection . Launch Setup.exe with Administration Rights.
2. Choose Setup Language and Clicke Next
3. Click Next .
4. Click I agree .
5. Give User name and Company Name . Click Next . Choose Any one who uses the computer option.
6. Choose the Location where you want to install and Click next.
7. This window will display Application ID details. Click Next
8. Provide Content server URL , Port 443 or 5250 whicheve in open from your machine to content server. Proxy detail if you are using proxy for internet on this machine.
If you want to check which port is open : Copy paste below links in Browser . One of them should display XML output (443 will only display sincle line : ACME 1 0 0Dispatcher00 0 0 iControl 4 7 5Dispatcher00 0 0)
9. If there are no connectivity issues . It will show connection Successful.
10. Keep the settings as shown below and click next.
11. Installation will show Basline directory.Click next.
12. This window will display installation directory . Click browser and change if you want to install in some other drive. Make sure there is enough space in drive for downloading patches.
13. Click Install.
14. After Installation . Click on Launch CICManager Option .
15. Command prompt windows like below flashes and disappear . CICManager will be opened in Browser Window. Initially it will be empty . It will take few hours time to get content of patches populated.