Problem Statement: We have a custom report which fetch the data from table rdm_roadmap_item_positions and post upgrade from Clarity 15.7 to 15.9.2 the table rdm_roadmap_item_positions is blank.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to Clarity and Navigate to modern ux
- Navigate to Roadmap in modern ux and ensure you have appropriate rights
- Click on New Roadmap to create a new Roadmap Instance and choose the Start Period and Duration
- Once the Roadmap Instance is created, Import Roadmap Item using Import from PPM, Import from CSV
- In this example we are adding roadmap item using Import from PPM using Project Object
- Select one or many projects and click on add and you will see a banner "Import in Progress"
- Once the roadmap is created Create a Picklist
- Since the roadmap item has been added, now sync the link items by clicking on "Sync Linked Items" and choose the attributes you need to sync
- As the attributes are syncing you will see a banner "Sync In Progress This scenario is temporarily locked for editing"
- Now connect to database and query on table rdm_roadmap_item_positions.This table used to contain rows that associate a roadmap item to a position within a picklist.
Expected Result: The table rdm_roadmap_item_positions should have data
Actual Result: The table rdm_roadmap_item_positions is blank