The campaign data purge from the RCM portal takes a while to complete and is resource intensive.
The script performs the same action in a considerable less time and resources.
GM 12.6 SP4/ Oracle DB
Due to large dataset
Here are the steps to running the script:
- Stop RCM server
- Run the following sql query to get the BusinessFlows: "select * from businessflows;"
- The result is a list of all the business flows, note BUSINESSFLOWID of the campaign you wish to purge. For this document we will assume it is 42.
- Open the jar file dbutil-jar-with-dependencies.jar locaterd in <RCM_Home>/eurekify-jboss/bin/ for JBoss and for WebSphere
- In the navigate to com\eurekify\dbutil\oracle\sql, where you will find the file purgeCampaignScript.sql
- Copy the file to a different location.
- Open the file in a text editor and edit the first line as follows (you only need to edit the value you found in step 3):
"DECLARE BusinessFlow_Id INTEGER := 42;"
- Execute the updated script.
- Run statistics on the schema.
- Start RCM server.