The SLA time calculation is incorrect when Service Type is changed and resumed.
1. Create 2 Service Targets with 2 Target Durations as test and test1 respectively.
2. Associate these 2 to two different Service Types and Service types to Priorities.
ex: Priority 1 with Service Type "Priority 1 Resolution" and Priority 2 with Service Type "Priority 2 Resolution"
3. Create a ticket with Priority 1 and see that Priority 1 Resolution Service Type is updated and Service Target time displays as 1 hours.
4. Change the Status of the ticket to "Awaiting vendor" and Service Types will be delayed.
5. Now after 2 hours change the status to Open the Service Types will be resumed.
6. Now change the Priority 2, Service Type "Priority 2 Resolution" will be added and the Service Target time will be of 4 hours (2hrs of the target time + 2hrs of SLA delay).
Release : 17.2
Component : SERVICE DESK MANAGER
This is a known defect DE60322 and fix is included in 17.2 RU16 and 17.3 RU8.