- Ability to configure alarm filters for ACLs through Account Admin.
- Ability to view and generate historical SLA reports through SLM.
- Metric Viewer with fixes on custom time filters, duplicate device metrics, duplicate metric view names and PDF export utility.
- Optimized global search in Operator Console with improved response time.
- Seamless navigation to OC Alarm viewer from Dashboard Designer with the alarm filters set on the data sources.
- Alarm viewer with an ability to send SessionId when using POST in URL Actions.
- Ability to restrict features related to device alias update and create/update maintenance schedule through ACLs.
- Group view with fixes on displaying the appropriate alarm icons in group member details.
- Ability to deploy beyond 100 robots through setup wizard.
- Security Hardening in SLM and Report Scheduler webapps.
Steps to apply the patches:
- Download the patches and import the zip files into the local archive.
- Deactivate the wasp probe on the Operator Console robot.
- Deploy all the webapps to the Operator Console robot. (MCS, MCS CLI & MCS Recon from the Mon Config Service bundle has to be deployed on Primary Hub)
- Activate the wasp probe.
These Hotfixes can be applied on Operator Console 20.3.3 or on top of patches released in April 2021.
- ump_cabi-4.2.4_HF2 (Released in May 2021)
- mcsuiapp_portlet_1.3.9_HF2 & mon_config_service_20.33_HF2_bundle (Released in May 2021)
Note: MCS, MCS CLI & MCS Recon from the Mon Config Service bundle (mon_config_service_20.33_HF2_bundle) has to be deployed on Primary Hub.