While installing the ITCM Universe for BOXI, the installer fails with the Error below.
This happens despite using the correct CABI Administrator password (assuming the password was verified by logging into CMC and Infoview).
CMD= ConfigureUniverse.exe -boUser administrator -bopwd <password is not logged> -f C:\DOCUME~1\user~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\1\rad386B6.tmp
Exception occured while Importing and Opening the universe
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): The universe could not be found in the Central Management Server. Possible causes include:
- The universe may have been deleted from the CMS.
- You may not have access rights to view the universe.
- The CMS may be unavailable: 
Could not import the universe.: 
at System.RuntimeType.ForwardCallToInvokeMember(String memberName, BindingFlags flags, Object target, Int32 aWrapperTypes, MessageData& msgData)
at Designer.IUniverses.OpenFromEnterprise(String UniverseFolder, String UniverseName, Object Lock)
ConfigureUniverse exits with 4
The solution is to reset the CABI Enterprise Administrator password.
- To do this, login to CMC as an administrator user
- Go to "Users and Groups"
- Go to "User List"
- Right click on the "Administrator" and select properties.
- In the "Enterprise Password Settings" box change the password, confirm and click "Save & Close".
- Verify you can login with the new password and reattempt the installation.