Our current Harvest database is using Oracle 12r. What would I need to do if I repointed that dev server/brokers to an Oracle 18.0C database that was a copy of the Oracle 12 database back before the update? Is it as simple as running some sql file to update/create the new tables, or do we have to go through the entire process again?
Release : 14.0
Component : CA Harvest Software Change Manager
- Reset ORACLE_HOME to the new client’s home folder. Example:
- Login to the Harvest database. Example:
sqlplus [email protected]
- Select the contents of the “hartableinfo” table. Example:
select * from hartableinfo;
su - cascm
pgrep rtserver | xargs kill
ps -ef | grep 'hserver\|bkrd\|rtserver'
- Select option 3 “Change CA Harvest SCM installation configuration”
- Select option 3 “Keep Existing Authentication Settings and Continue”
- Review carefully the settings for ORACLE_HOME and ORACLE_SID. If they are correct, select option 0 “No Change”
- Select option 4 “Accept the Settings and Continue”
- Type “n” to specify that you do NOT want to use CAcrypto
ps -ef | grep 'bkrd\|hserver\|rtserver'
./hgetusg -b $HOSTNAME -prompt -cu ; cat hgetusg.log