Why is Top Secret Audit Tracking File report not showing values revealed in the CSF log?
Release : 16.0
Component : CA Top Secret for z/OS
RACROUTE security events get logged to the Top Secret Audit Tracking File, but has the following requirements to get logged:
1. LOG=NONE on RACROUTE security calls must NOT be set.
2. Top Secret auditing needs to be turned on via Top Secret Control Option LOG.
3. The resource needs to be defined to Top Secret as a protected resource.
Non-security violation activity can be written to the Top Secret Audit Tracking File.
1. To Audit a user's activity, add the AUDIT attribute to that user's
TSS ADD(acid) AUDIT
2. To Audit a specific resource's access activity, add the resource to the AUDIT acid:
TSS ADD(AUDIT) resource-class(resource)