The 'Change in Cost' field when entering a value initially does display dollar ($) currency instead of a specified System Currency which is GBP. After saving the value when you move away from the page then come back again then you find that GBP currency is now displayed.
Following are the steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Setup a single or multi currency system and set the 'System Currency' field to GBP
2. Go to the Modern UX section and create a Project
3. Click to open the 'Changes' module in the Modern UX
4. Create a new instance of 'Changes'. Also ensure that the 'Changes in Cost' attribute is checked in Column Panel so it gets displayed
5. Click on the name of instance created in step 4 to display 'Details' link to the right side of the page. Click to open the 'Details' section
6. Enter a value in the 'Change In Cost' field - eg: 70
Expected Results: The value in 'Change In Cost' field should display as £70 (70 pounds).
Actual Results: The value in 'Change In Cost' field display as $70 (70 dollars).
Release : 15.8.1, 15.9.1, 15.9.2
Component : CA PPM SAAS PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Due to defect with ID: DE57185
Resolved in 15.9.3