When running Siteminder as IdP in Federation Journey, one might like
to know if it's possible to :
- Publish the metadata in a URL just for the SP get
the metadata with renewed certificate so that the update on the SP
side can occur in an automatic way;
- Configure the SP metadata URL in Siteminder to check any change in
the remote entity;
In date of June the 9th 2021, out of the box, Siteminder doesn't
provide such functionalities.
In order to get the functionality to publish the new certificate for
the SP in order for the SP to update it automatically, and to get the
functionality for the IdP to check changes on the SP side
configuration, we invite you to open an Enhancement Request (Idea) :
1. Go to the "All Ideas" page :
2. Click on the "Add" button.
3. In the "Select categories...", select "Symantec Access Management".
4. Write a title in the "title" box.
5. Write a complete description of the Enhancement Request or
Certification you'd like to post.
6. Click on "Save" to get the Idea submitted !