Unable to import data , Error : No table found to import this data
ANY CLUE WHAT CAUSES THIS? I went into the generator and added a row for each derived table the data generated and then I try to import from the generated file to the object and fails.
Release : 4.9
Component : CA Test Data Manager - TDM Web Portal
New patch TDMWeb-4.9.324.0.zip resolves this issue.
Available from: TDM Support Patches
Steps to apply patch:
1. Take a backup copy of your TDM Web Portal directory folder. By default, this is located at C:\Program Files\CA\CA Test Data Manager Portal.
2. Stop the Portal services.
3. Open the TDMWeb-4.9.324.0.zip file.
4. Double-click on the setup_CA Test Data Manager Portal4.9.324.0.exe file to start the installation wizard.
5. Follow the steps in the installation executable to the Portal.
6. Re-start Portal services.
7. Re-launch Portal.
8. Clear the Browser Cache.
9. Refresh the page and verify that the upgraded version is displayed in the lower left.
10. Re-test issue.