User makes a change to the Details fly out page and then clicks Save As to save the view, if they open the Details page again, it it not saved and reverts back to OOTB view
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a View in the Status Report grid view.
- Configure the grid view.
- Open the Details fly-out and click Configure.
- Add and move fields in the Details fly-out.
- Click Exit in the Details fly-out.
- Save the View, make it a Default view.
- Close the Details fly-out.
- Save As the view to a new name.
- Select a row and open the Details fly-out.
- See the Details fly-out configuration from the view you copied.
- See the OOTB default Details fly-out configuration.