Cost and resources gauges on the OOTB project status summary report showing zero when they should not be.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a status report
2. Make sure it has a baseline and there are costs and effort in the baseline
3. Under Administration, General Settings, Systems Options make sure
Include Weekly Period Data IS NOT CHECKED
4. Make sure time slices have run
5. Run Full Load Data Warehouse
6. Open the report: Project Status Summary
7. Leave the Period Type to the default of 'Month'
8. Fill in any other parameters needed
Expected Results: Report populates data into the gauges.
Actual Results: The gauges do not move and stay at 0.
Workaround: Include Weekly Slices in the Data Warehouse.
This is reported as DE60655
This is due to just having one WEEKLY filter. The change is to accept all period types.
DE60655 is resolved in 15.9.3