SLM Database Status Deletes all UIM data if Individual QOS is not selected with the steps below:
1. Launch SLM -> Database Status
2. Enable the filter to include all QOS
2. Then apply a Source filter to display the system you want to delete data for
3. Then enable the Quality of Service
5. Click Yes and all data is gone!!
To prevent deleting all data you must select the individual QOS for the system in the Source Filter as shown below:
Note how the Quality of Service does not have a Check mark
Release : 20.3
Component : UIM OPERATOR CONSOLE - SLM/SLA
The fix for this issue will be included Operator Console 20.3.3 HF2 that will be made available in the CA Unified Infrastructure Management Hotfix Index Page in early June.
SLM Status will only delete the selected objects from visible rows after any filter is applied and now object count will be shown in pop message before deleting the objects.
Delete QoS Object(s)
Do you wish to delete 89 object(s) ?