When downloaded virtual services from DevTest 10.6 Web Portal, the file is downloading as 'undefined.zip', instead of the <VirtualService_Name>.mar. We are using the Google Chrome browser, Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Release : 10.x
Component : CA Service Virtualization
Google Chrome Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Support is not able to reproduce the behavior. This is something most likely local to your machine. Either a browser setting or a security setting. MAR files are considered suspicious/dangerous for some security systems.
You should be able to rename the zip file to .mar after downloading and use the file.
One thing you might be able to do to help determine the cause is to install SysInternals Process Monitor, and use it to see what is happening when the download is requested.
I tried this in my lab. The steps I took were:
Once the download completes or fails, go back to Procmon, stop the capture and review the recorded processes for the download. Hopefully, there will be something there to help determine if the download was interrupted or why it failed.