This is an issue with the Benefit Plans available in the Classic UI.
Steps to reproduce this issue are as below:
1. Navigate to the Classic UI -> Home -> Projects -> Financial Plans -> Benefit Plans
2. Create a new Benefit Plan with the following details:
a. Period Type = "Annually"
b. Start Period = 2021
c. Finish Period = 2021
3. Save the Benefit Plan. Navigate to "Detail" tab
4. Click "Add". Provide Description. Save and Return
5. Provide 50000 against Period = 2021
6. Click on Configure -> List Column Section -> Fields
7. Click on Properties of "Amounts By Period". Make the following changes:
a. Start Date = "Specific Date" = "1/6/2021"
b. Time Scale = "Specific Time Scale" = "Month"
c. Number of Time Periods = 12
8. Save and Return to the Details tab.
Expected Results: The amount entered in Step 5 is split appropriately against months. The split value is shown till 2021-12. Zeros are shown from 2022-01 to 2022-05. Note that, in comparison, this is how the Cost Plan Details behaves.
Actual Results: Split amount is shown from 2021-06 to 2022-05. Therefore, incorrect values get shown from 2022-01 to 2022-05.
Due to a defect with ID DE61007.
Latest version tested against: 15.9.2.
The defect is fixed in the following version(s):