Whne two values returned by a dynamic lookup have a similar ID, the Modern UX might display the wrong value to the selected one.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a "Dynamic Query Lookup" in Classic Studio
Hidden Key = departcode
Display Attribute = shortdesc
Browse Window tab set the Filter Layout and List Layou to have 'shortdesc' and 'departcode'
Source Database: Niku
SELECT @SELECT:D.DEPARTCODE:[email protected],
FROM DEPARTMENTS D, ENTITY E
WHERE @[email protected]
AND D.entity_id = e.id
AND @WHERE:SECURITY:DEPARTMENT:[email protected]
2. Create an attribute called: "zDepartment"
Data Type: Lookup - String
Database Table: odf_ca_project
Value Required = true/checked
3. On the Views tab from the Project object, edit the General Subpage to include the attribute
4. In the Modern UX, add the field to a blueprint
5. Add the column to the project list
6. In Classic, Edit a project, take a note of the value saved, i.e. Marketing - ABC_MKT
7. View the same project in the Modern UX project list, the same value is displayed
8. Open the project detail in the Modern UX, it will show a different value (it shows Other Marketing - abc_Mkt_other)
Expected Results: Dynamic lookups show the same value in Modern UX project detail as they do in the Modern UX Project list and in Classic.
Actual Results: Dynamic lookups show the wrong value in Modern UX project detail as they do in the Modern UX Project list and in Classic.
Release : 15.9.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
This is caused by DE60885
This is fixed in 15.9.2