Lookup field displaying wrong data in MUX

book

Article ID: 215432

calendar_today

Updated On:

Products

Clarity PPM SaaS

Issue/Introduction

We made the following observation in New UX.

- Created a custom field (dynamic lookup) in the project object. 
- The dynamic lookup has multiple values.

Value 1:
    Name: Ad Hock - Marketing Execution 
    ID: comp_Mkt_ah_mkt_exec
  
Value 2:
   name: Marketing 
   id: comp_MKT

- In the classic UI , when the field is configured in the list layout and in the project edit layout the value is getting displayed correctly.
- In the New UX, when the field is configured in the list layout and in the project properties. The value displayed in the project properties is not matching with
 the one in the list layout.
- When we checked in the DB, the value which is displayed in the list layout is only getting internally store(correct value), 
but in the project properties it is displaying a different value.
We had selected 'Marketing', internally comp_MKT got saved in database but in the project properties page in New UX, but we see 'Ad Hock - Marketing Execution'

Cause

This is caused by DE60885 

Environment

Release : 15.9.1

Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO

Resolution

This is fixed in 15.9.2