We made the following observation in New UX.
- Created a custom field (dynamic lookup) in the project object.
- The dynamic lookup has multiple values.
Name: Ad Hock - Marketing Execution
- In the classic UI , when the field is configured in the list layout and in the project edit layout the value is getting displayed correctly.
- In the New UX, when the field is configured in the list layout and in the project properties. The value displayed in the project properties is not matching with
the one in the list layout.
- When we checked in the DB, the value which is displayed in the list layout is only getting internally store(correct value),
but in the project properties it is displaying a different value.
We had selected 'Marketing', internally comp_MKT got saved in database but in the project properties page in New UX, but we see 'Ad Hock - Marketing Execution'
This is caused by DE60885
Release : 15.9.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
This is fixed in 15.9.2