Not able to perform failback on original background server
Release : 17.1
Component : SERVICE DESK MANAGER
server is already running as a background.
Steps to follow:
Ensure that the original background server is active and in configured state.
1. Log in Service Desk with an administrator account.
2. Access the Administrator tab->System->Servers.
3. Check the line of the Original background server and ensure that it shows that it is active and configured.
If it is inactive edit the server and set it to active.
If it is not configured:
1. Verify in the task manager that the Service Desk process are not running
2. Run pdm_configure, once is completed the server should be in running state and the server should now displayed that it is configured.
Finally proceed to ran the version control to set back the original background server executing the version control command: