How are costs calculated for Clarity Teams.
Release : 15.9.1
Component : CA PPM FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
If you want to process financials or do anything financially with a Team in Clarity here are some points to consider.
1. The Team needs to be financially enabled and be part of the rate matrix.
2. The Team does not need individual resources assigned.
- If it does have individual resources as part of theTeam, they do not need to be financially enabled.
3. Costs will calculate based on the Team row in the matrix and not any individual resources who may be part of that Team.
4. If a resource is part of a Team and also on the project separately, there will be costs for the Team as well as the individual resource (if the resource is financially enabled.)
5. If a resource is part of a Team and also on the project separately, the resource may see 2 lines on the cost plan for the same task, one as the Team and one as the resource. They can decide which entry to use and costs will be based on that as well.
6. WIP will also reflect the cost based on Team or resource.