VML policy not generating incidents in cloud but working on prem
Article ID: 215043
Data Loss Prevention Cloud Detection Service
- You have a Cloud Detection Server (CDS) as well as on-prem servers.
- You notice that your Vector Machine Learning (VML) profile has not replicated to the CDS, although the on premise detection servers have it
Release : 15.x
Component : CDS, Vector Machine Learning (VML) policy
It is likely that the CDS was added to the Enforce whilst the VML profile was in training mode.
- Under current design it is not possible to have a VML policy replicate to a newly added CDS even if the VML has a prior version of the profile that is active on the on-prem servers
- A documentation bug has been raised to alert customers of this in the Adding a Detection Server section.
- Feature requests have been raised to allow a VML profile to be cancelled if it is in training mode.
Currently the only workaround is to completed the training for the VML profile