To run a REXX that requires ISPF services you have to customized and execute the ALLOCSPF REXX program at OSF server startup.
Follow these instructions:
1) Copy the member ALLOCSPF from the CA OPS library CCLXSAMP to a library in the SYSEXEC concatenation of the OSF servers
2) Customize this ALLOCSPF library according to your site standards. Please, read the comments inside this member for instructions on how to customize it.
3) Change the OSFSTART CLIST that is in the SYSPROC concatenation of your OSF servers to call the ALLOCSPF program. The default location of the OSFSTART CLIST is the library CCLXCLS0. The modification you need to make in this member is enabling this line:
HowToAllocSPF = "ALLOCSPF"
4) Recycle the OSF servers. Make sure you see messages like below at startup:
OPS3092H Profile data set OPSOSF.OPSS.ssss.OPSS002A.ISPFPROF allocated
to this server.
5) To call a REXX that uses ISPF services from a rule to be executed on an OSF server use a statement like below:
address OSF "ISPSTART CMD(OI xxxxxx)"
where xxxxxx is the name of your REXX program.