STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Log into Clarity PPM and create one department with 2-3 locations.
2. Create another department with different locations
3. Create a project.
4. Set Department and location with a pair of values say and save it. For example:
Department = Operations
Location = Munich
5. Then navigate to project properties page and select different department OBS where it does have the same location as that from step 4 For example:
Department OBS = Development
6. Since, Development has no location “Munich” defined, the location attribute in Financial section of the project properties settings is not valid anymore and is cleared.
7. Review the project properties settings Financial section.
Expected results: Location field is empty, data behind location attribute is clear
Actual results: Location field is empty, but data is not updated (old value is stored in database table)