How to Clear Cookies for One Site in Google Chrome
- Select the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner to open the Chrome menu and then select Settings.
- Settings in Chrome
Scroll to the Privacy and security section and select Site Settings.
- The Site Settings item in Chrome settings
Scroll down and select Cookies and site data.
- The Cookies and site data heading
Scroll down and select See all cookies and site data.
- The "See all cookies and site data" heading in Chrome settings
Locate the site for which you'd like to delete the cookies.
- A list of cookies stored in the Google Chrome cache
To quickly find a site, enter the name of the website in the search box.
- Select the trash can icon to remove the cookies.
- The Trash icon in the Cookies and Site Data list.
- Close the Settings tab when you're finished.
You can also delete cookies while you're browsing:
- Select the lock icon next to a website name in the Address bar, then select Cookies.
- In the Cookies in use dialog box, expand a site name, choose a cookie, then select Remove.