xFlow Analyst is working well but when switching to Servicepoint the "Loading message" refreshes in an endless cycle. In the incidentMS.log we found the following:
02/08 16:38:21.31 S20115-SRVW-910 boplgin 1684 ERROR bplaccess.c 7453 Found session 962717111 but associated id health\infcgr does not match requested userid infcgr
02/08 16:38:21.31 S20115-SRVW-910 boplgin 1684 ERROR bplaccess.c 6282 change_role failed; cannot find session with id 962717111 and userid infcgr
02/08 16:38:22.10 S20115-SRVW-910 boplgin 1684 ERROR bplaccess.c 3434
AHD04043:The user name or password you entered is not correct. Please try again.
Note: EEM is configured with multiple domains.
Release : 17.3
Component : SERVICE DESK MANAGER
FQDN format missing on SDM Options - Catalog configurations
We have noted that the service Catalog end point value needs fully qualified domain name (FQDN) for this to work.
i.e. below are the steps
1. Login to Service Desk as Administrator
2. Go to Administrator Tab
3. Click on Options Manager - CA Service Catalog - casc_endpoint
4. update the value to a fully qualified domain name server i.e. http://<HOSTNAMEwith FQDN>:<port>/usm/services
5. Save and close the window.
6. Recycle the SDM services.
7. Validate the behavior once again and let me know when switching to service point and on select my tickets you should be able to see the tickets page.