One user is getting S878 abend while trying to access the CSF (Consolidated Status Facility) panel.
These are the possible known causes:
- Not enough TSO REGION size. A 20M region size can accommodate approximately 100,000 CSF entries.
- Not using Filter when displaying CSF
- Not running PURGSCHF to delete completed applications.
Release : 12.0
Component : CA ESP WORKLOAD AUTOMATION
- Increase the user's TSO REGION size.
- Copy ISPF profile member ESPCSFB from another ESP user
- User should use Filter in the CSF to reduce the number of displayed entries.
- Ensure that the PURGSCHF command/job run frequently to clean up the scoreboard.