ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Failed to Activate Salesforce Securlet With SF_Incomplete_User_Info Error
Article ID: 214077
CASB Security Advanced
CASB Security Premium
CASB Security Standard
CASB Securlet SAAS
When activating a new Salesforce Instance, got the “SF_Incomplete_User_Info” error
- The Salesforce Custom profile is not supported.
- The Salesforce Account used for activation should be a part of the default system administrator profile.
Release : 1.0
- To activate the Salesforce Securlet, the default System Administrator profile must be applied to the Salesforce account.
- This can be verified in the User Detail -> Profile section. The Profile should show System Administrator. In this case, it was CM: System Administrator.
- Changing the profile back to the default System Administrator resolved the issue.